23 janv. 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox est un meme créé et organisé par Kristi de The Story Siren.

Une semaine un petit peu plus calme que les précédentes, mais tout aussi réjouissante :)
  • Achetés
  • Acheté, eBook

Exodus, encore de la dystopie ^^
  • For review

La porte d'Orphée, Tome 1 : Shift en partenariat avec Blog-o-Book et Michel Lafon, que je remercie :)
  • Gagné

Gagné sur le blog Book Chick City, merci Carolyn !! Je sais, je sais, je n'ai lu que le premier tome pour le moment... mais j'adore ces couvertures rouges !! =D

15 commentaires:

  1. Dis donc ! Suffit de gagner tout le temps au concours !! :D
    En tout cas, la chance !! faut que j'achète la suite en parlant de ça !

    Some girls bite est dans ma LAL ! Pour Crescendo, j'attends la sortie vf ! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ahhh brilliant books all around, Pisi! I can't wait to see your review of The Water Wars. I thought it was pretty good despite some pacing flaws. Enjoy! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Awesome books! I hope you enjoy them!

    Check out my IMM

    Mariya @ Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It's odd but Crescendo looks gold from this picture and it's sort of blowing my mind. Anyway, great mailbox this week. I've yet to start the Vampire Academy but I've heard such wonderful things about it I bought the first four last week. Happy reading!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I've been wanting to read Chloe Neill's adult series and stil need to read the VA series myself. Happy reading!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Ooh, Crescendo is amazing! I hope you love it as much as I did!

    Have a brilliant week, and enjoy your haul!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Lily > Pour être tout à fait exacte, je l'ai gagné en décembre mais reçu cette semaine ^^ J'ai eu une période faste avant Noël, c'était Noël en avance, lol
    J'ai Hush Hush dans l'édition anglaise, j'ai préféré rester dans cette édition là (ça fait moins beau dans la bibliothèque sinon =p)

    Melissa > Thanks! I think The Water Wars will be one of my next readings, I'm really excited about this one :)

    Mariya > Thanks!

    ajmitchell > Yeah I know, the light was awful, and since the cover is sort of shinny, it ended to this golden thing *snif*
    I've only read the first book for now, but I really liked it, and I've heard it's just getting better and better ^^

    Jenny N. > Well, I didn't know she wrote an adult series... I'm going to check this out! Thanks!

    Carrie > I hope I'll like it too, I'm in love with Patch, ha!

    Amber > I hope too! Thank you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Awesome books! I hope you enjoy them all! I have Hush Hush, yet to read it. Hoping to Crescendo soon :)

    My IMM post is here

    Happy Reading,
    Zakiya LadyWings

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Tu comptes écrire un article un jour pour nous expliquer comment tu fais pour gagner et recevoir autant de livres ? ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Awesome haul! Thank you for sharing :)

    New Follower from Montreal!!!

    My IMM

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Zakiya LadyWings > Thank you! I'll probably read Crescendo soon, I need a little more Patch ;) lol

    Working Geekette > Lol, et bien à vrai dire, je me contente de jouer :) Et il faut croire que j'ai de vraies périodes de chances ! Ca marche par vagues, rien pendant des mois, et bim, tout plein d'un coup !

    Moonlight Gleam > Hey, thank you for stopping by and being a follower =D

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Nice haul, I have just gotten Some Girls Bite too haven't read it yet but I plan on it really soon.

    New follower as well :)

    MY IMM

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Les Radley est aussi dans ma PAL. ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. BLHmistress > Thanks for stopping by =) I've heard Some Girls Bite too is really good!

    Lulu > Honnêtement avant d'en avoir lu des critiques sur la blogo, je n'en avais pas entendu parler... mais il paraît que c'est très drôle alors je suis plutôt optimiste ^^

    RépondreSupprimer